30.3.09

I LOVE EWE

I love making movies. I am convinced that it's what I'm supposed to do with my life.  What specific area I will be making money in, that I do not know (and hope and pray that it is a specific area that brings in a lot of income...teehee). BUT that's the fun part right now. Not being funded whatsoever and having to do every little bit of a project with a handful of people is exhilarating and I would not trade this experience for the world (or for an expensive film school for that matter).  I LOVE it. I want to make films every single day. I have withdrawals every day that I don't work on something.  It even makes me want to quit school for good and go for it (but not in the "i'm packing my life in my car moving to LA to become FAMOUS" kind of thing). I think I'll stay right here in Nashville.  There are some good people here who are aching to do the same things I am.  That is so incredibly exciting to me. Thinking about making movies makes me feel like a kid at Christmastime. 

That being said, I'm not sure why I haven't properly advertised this on my personal blog.  Probably because we already have a million websites which are seen only by maybe 3 pairs of eyes at most. However, for the off chance someone else reads my blog, go check these out for realz...

http://vimeo.com/loveewefilms
loveewefilms.wordpress.com
twitter.com/loveewefilms

I'm proud of my buds and I for actually making a freaking short film and for continuing to write even though we are often sorely tempted to wear snuggies (see below) and watch summer heights high instead. It's all part of the process though, I suppose. 

1 comment: